
There was a little (probably very little) concern by the guys this week regarding our dual with Sunset. However, there was a little bit of conjecture over how good Sunset may or may not be. The only thing we knew is that they beat Kaysville, last years district champions. I guess the concern was understandable but in the end unnecessary. It wasn't a complete stomping like the last two duals but not far from it. Congratulations to Tanner H., Britton G., Tanner P., Devin P., Ben B., Connor D., Matt W., Cameron N. & Matt T. who all won their matches by falls. I have to apologize to Connor for some operator error during his match. When I turned off the camera at the end of his match, it started recording which meant that I completely missed the match. Doh! I'll try and be a little more observant next time.
It was brought to my attention that Badongo, the file hosting site where I have been placing the matches, has been displaying inappropriate adds. In an attempt to keep the site safe for everyone, I have moved to a new site. This one is completely free from the annoying adds (safe or not). The down side, if you think it is negative, is that the files will no longer play embedded in the web site on their own when you click on the link. Instead, it will download the files directly to your computer. Most of the time Windows should automatically launch the correct viewer (normally Windows Media Player) when the download is complete. If you have any problems with the new site, please let me know.
Here are the matches:
78 lbs
85 lbs
92 lbs
104 lbs
110 lbs
115 lbs
120 lbs
125 lbs
132 lbs
140 lbs
150 lbs
162 lbs
175 lbs
275 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment