Final score: 84 to 6! Today's dual almost made me feel bad for Mueller Park...almost. It was nice of the coaches to allow some of the JV guys to step up and wrestle varsity. Given the score, you'd never know. That just goes to show how strong of a program CJH has. Big kudos to those on the JV squad that were able to come in and hand it to their opponent including Alex G. in the first period and Colton H. in the second period. Congrats also to Matt T. who went up a weight to 125 to take on probably Mueller Parks best wrester and pinned him in the second period. It was too bad that Mueller Parks team was so lean because several other JV guys could have had matches including Austin J., Breckin G. & Tanner P. Maybe next time. Next Tuesday is Farmington at Farmington. It should be a good match. I look forward to seeing you all there.
Hopefully the new site is working well for you. Since I haven't had any negative comments I'll go with the "No news is good news" idea. Here are the links to today's matches (I did get them all today).
78 lbs
92 lbs
98 lbs
104 lbs
110 lbs
115 lbs
125 lbs
132 lbs
162 lbs
175 lbs
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am the 125 wrestler that got pinned by Matt Tingey. He is an awesome wrestler! He showed that by getting 1st at south-end. I had a sort of a mental breakdown at the beginning of the season and got it back in order before South-End. I managed to get to championships by pinning Kaysville within thirty seconds. When I wrestled Tanner Henrie in the championships I was dominating the 1st round 5-0 and got pinned late in the third.
Post a Comment