
50 - 19: The saga continues. The score looks great, however, I don't think that it accurately reflects the battle. Some may think I have been pretty cocky in the previous posts. I'll admit it. This was a good dose of competition and it was good for me and probably good for the team as well. It's important to not get lazy and over confident. The Knights were just what we needed, a little bit of reality. The Knights fought hard and did a respectable job. They were by far the toughest competition we've had to date. I really enjoyed the dual and enjoyed seeing/meeting some of you that I have not met before. There was a strong Charger turnout. It was awesome to be part of it. Because of the excitement, I need to apologize for the quality of some of the filming. I found that I got caught up in the energy of the match and didn't always keep our wrestlers in the frame. Also, the ref had a strange ability of parking himself right in front of the camera. So, sorry for the problems this go 'round. I need to find an auto button for these types of duals.
Congratulations to all of the guys who won their matches by a fall. They included Austin J., Matt W., Cameron N., Matt T., *Britton & Tanner P. Congrats also to Devin P. who scored a Tech Fall.
*Note - I forgot Britton's pin in the original post. Thanks to Carrie for bringing that to my attention. Sorry Britton.
Here are the links to the Kaysville matches:
78 lbs
85 lbs
92 lbs
98 lbs
104 lbs
110 lbs
115 lbs
120 lbs
125 lbs
132 lbs
140 lbs
150 lbs
162 lbs
175 lbs
275 lbs
2 comments:
you forgot about Britton Gunters pin
Carrie, thanks for that catch. I have updated the post with the addition.
Post a Comment