It's been a while since my last post and upload of the duals. I have to apologize because we had some technical difficulties at the Bountiful dual. I was only able to film about a third of the matches before my camcorder died. I hope to be able to get the matches off the old camcorder and upload them. However, I do have a different camcorder no and was able to get all of the Millcreek dual. The guys did great! Another dual, another team defeated. I believe the final score was 55 - 22 but I'm not sure since there were a couple of matches that I didn't see the final score so I am guessing on the team points. If anyone wants to correct me, feel free. :)
Congratulations to Colton Brown who is still undefeated in his matches. If I'm not mistaken, he is the only varsity wrestler to be undefeated still. I wish you all a happy Easter and look forward to our next dual! See you on Tuesday.
Links to Millcreek matches:
Weight 78
Weight 85
Weight 92
Weight 98
Weight 104
Weight 110
Weight 115
Weight 1520
Weights 125 - 150
Weight 162 - 275
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment